Nollywood Actor, Junior Pope Odonwodo and his family were fortunate to escape a fire accident at his
home. He took to social media to thank God for saving his life and that of his family.
In the post shared by the actor on his Instagram page, he disclosed that the incident occurred at night
when his family was asleep, but God intervened in the situation as no life was lost.
His post read;
“Join Me In Thanking God Ooooooooo
My House Almost Went Up In Flames While My Family Slept But GOD Intervened.
My Hands Are Clean Oooooooooooo,(Akam di Ocha)
God Is The Greatest (final full stop)
My family and I are safe…..”