Entertainment GistWhat Trended

BBNaija JMK Involved in a Fire Accident

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Jumoke Zainab Adedoyin, popularly known as JMK, has revealed that there was a fire accident in her apartment, where she lost some of her valuables.

It was earlier reported that a lady identified as Ever Diva on social media revealed that the reality star lost her certificates, clothes, and her phones to fire but Netizens were quick to judge, as they accused her of chasing a clot with an incident this serious.

Confirming the news, JMK in a post on her Snapchat shared pictures of the ruins in her room and narrated how around 4 am, November 16th, her air conditioner caught fire from a surge while she was asleep in the room.

She went ahead to call out those who accused her of chasing clout with the incident, describing them as insensitive and inhuman.

In her words;

“The last couple of days have been beyond devastating. I thank God for my life and the life of my friends. 4 am on the 16th of November, my Air Conditioner caught fire from a surge while I was sleeping in the room. I woke up choking to the smoke, ran to my friend’s room to call her but all efforts to put out the fire were in vain. Before the firefighters came the room was burnt to the ground. The fire outbreak took everything that I own down to all my certificates.

It is how insensitive some of you are, I was not going to speak on this but it’s one thing to not like someone, it’s another thing to wish bad things on them.

Saying I’m chasing clout is very sad and annoying. I don’t even wish this on my enemies. BBNaija is just a show.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *