Nigerian socialist Reno Omokri has reacted to the little drama displayed yesterday, January 15, at the 2021 Armed Forces Remembrance Day at the National Arcade, Eagle Square in Abuja.
Reno took to his Instagram page to slam the president of Nigeria, President Buhari, after he tried releasing the pigeons during the ceremony, but they refused to fly away.
He stated that the birds refusing to fly away is a sign that Nigeria is not at peace; taking notes of 7 signs of why Nigeria is not at peace, he wrote;
See the list below:
7 Signs Nigeria Is Not at Peace
• Doves released by General #Buhari refuse to fly
• Aisha Buhari, @AishaMBuhari, relocated from Aso Rock
• Garba Shehu, @GarShehu, rejected my offer of $20,000 to spend a night in Borno without security
• Soldiers and policemen are being kidnapped and pay a ransom
• Borno Governor can’t go outside Maiduguri without risking death
• Shekau addresses Nigerians more often than Buhari
• You can’t travel on Abuja-Kaduna road without writing your will!
He also went on to say:
“Useless, semiliterate, bloodthirsty, poverty inducing, nepotistic, lackluster, dishonest, shameless, Taqiyya master, oafish, oikish, nattering nabob of negativity, an unmitigated disaster of a buffoon like you. You killed #EndSARS protesters and expected doves of peace to fly? May what you did to those youths at #LekkiMassacre be remembered against you by God! In Christ’s Name! And God’s people say…”