Singer Orezi’s N300 million house burnt into ashes

Popular Nigerian singer, Esegine Orezi Allen, popularly known by his stage name, Orezi’s house said to be worth N300 million gut up in flames.

News of the incident was shared by Instagram blogger Tunde Ednut, alongside pictures showing all the contents of the mansion including appliances burnt to the ground.

The artist confirmed the sad occurrence in a recent update on his Instagram story. Orezi shared that he was in the middle of a meeting in Lagos last night when he received a distressing call from his neighbor, crossdresser Bobrisky, informing him of the raging inferno at his N30OM mansion.

Initially dismissing it as a jest, he said he raced back to his house, only to be confronted with a scene that left him shattered.

“I was at a meeting in lekki county last night When I got a call from my neighbor Bobrisky that my house is on fire I initially thought this was a joke I was like Which kind yeye joke bob Dey give me so Immediately I raced down to my house What I saw … broke me.

“Last night was really hectic Still trying to figure out and wrap my head around all that happened Am sitting here asking my self why me God is indeed merciful Can’t thank God enough”.

He posted videos and photos showcasing the extensive damage inflicted by the fire on his multi-million naira properties.

The footage captured the singer trying to salvage the remains of his once-grand home, now reduced to ashes.

The cause of the fire has not yet been communicated publicly, however,  no life was lost, but his properties are all gone. 

Reacting to the sad incident,

@Kyy_sharr wrote: “Why are celebrities house burning omg 😢 first lil kesh”.

@Gabrielpauline: “Thank God for lives saved. But Pls what’s is actually going on with this fire thing?

This is becoming scary ooo. It’s not the best period to loose Properties💔. I pray God help them out of this mess. And revive them too. And May He continue to protect every one of us. Affliction won’t come again. Amen ❤️❤️”.

@Kessimegg: “What took time ⏲️ and wealth upon wealth to build……fire will just destroyy God abeg ooooo….. 🙏 🙌 I feel for him….but he will rise again”.

@Genuisdr: “Fire safety is very important but we don’t take it serious in this country. In fact, it should be part of our secondary school curriculum. It’s better than many of the useless subjects been taught in secondary school. Many of these things are avoidable if only we take fire safety serious and we know exactly how to go about it👌”.

@Abuthetallguy wrote, “This is really heartbreaking, after working hard to erect a mansion and everything goes down in a twinkle of an eye, may God console him.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *